Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Brownsburg
You’re thrilled your new apartment has its own laundry area. No more being forced to wait on others to be done with the machines in the community laundry room or hauling sacks of clothes to the coin laundry. But you’ve realized one minor concern. Your small laundry closet doesn’t have much room for other supplies. Wondering how to make the most of your restricted space? Check out these straightforward small apartment laundry solutions in Brownsburg.
Recommendations For Making the Most Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Brownsburg
When making your list of essential amenities, a laundry area was placed at the top. But now that you have one, you’re worried about where to put all the things you need. Despite the fact the space may be limited, you are able to make it work with the following recommendations:
- Vertical shelving: In tight spaces, it can help to consider a vertical solution. A sturdy tall shelving unit is typically a wise option for a laundry closet or smaller laundry room. Although they might be just five, maybe six inches wide, you’ll enjoy a good deal of space for your detergents and sprays. You may even have some spare shelving area for regular cleaning supplies.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that limited amount of room you have next to your washing machine or dryer (or perhaps in the middle of them)? There are actually mobile laundry storage carts designed specifically for those spots. Made approximately five wide, these space-saving small apartment laundry closet solutions in Brownsburg can squeeze in just about any place. And they’re great for your detergent, dryer sheets, stain remover, and more.
- Door-hung ironing board with iron rest: Have you forgotten about the ironing board that’s leaning against the wall of your living room? There’s a more optimal place for it. An over-the-door holder is the perfect, space-optimizing solution. It’s inexpensive, a breeze to install, and most are available with a compartment for your iron and spray. Fetching your ironing board and preparing for an exciting outing in your new community couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your small laundry room lack a door? Some budget-friendly curtains will work to seal the space when it’s not being used. Thanks to a virtually countless number of styles and colors, you can find curtains that complement your decor. Employ a pressure-mounted shower curtain rod to support them. And whenever you’re doing laundry and want a spot to air dry clothing, you can probably imagine what you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a customary element of laundry areas. While convenient, it also has a tendency to make your supplies spill when they’re not set precisely. Instead of having a disorganized heap of overturned bottles of detergent and stain remover, try baskets. They’ll aid you in keeping things neat, and they are attractive too!
Get An Apartment With A Laundry Room In Brownsburg
Now that you have a better idea of how to optimize your laundry room, it’s time to find an apartment that has one! Union Green has generous apartments with the integrated laundry hookups you want. You’ll also discover a range of other excellent amenities in this sought-after community. Reach out to 463-888-7185 to speak with a friendly leasing specialist or simply schedule a tour to begin.