The Ultimate Apartment Cleaning Checklist For Brownsburg
When it’s spring cleaning season or your Brownsburg apartment simply looks grimy, a detailed cleaning can get it neat and tidy again. It’s not difficult to get overburdened when trying to do too much at one time. To make cleaning your place more manageable, we’ve created an apartment cleaning checklist for Brownsburg tenants.
Your Brownsburg Apartment Cleaning Checklist For Every Room
Start with these jobs in each area of your apartment before addressing individual rooms to be as efficient as possible. Use this apartment cleaning checklist for Brownsburg to track your progress.
- Throw away clutter.
- Look above you and dust in corners of ceilings.
- Clean door frames and tops of doors.
- Wipe off all interior walls and baseboards.
- Wash windows with glass cleaner and a cloth.
- Wipe down, wash, or shake out window products like blinds, shades, and curtains.
- Clean doorknobs and high-touch areas with a Clorox wipe.
- Use a mop or vacuum on floors and remove any stains or blemishes.
- Dust the blades and all other areas of your ceiling fans.
- Take your trash out.
Living Room Cleaning Checklist
- Revive furniture by vacuuming and spot cleaning. Utilize a vacuum attachment to remove hair if you have pets.
- Dust flat surfaces and everything on them.
- Wipe down electronics safely with a microfiber cloth.
- Revive wood pieces by polishing.
- Sanitize remote controls.
- Ensure that essential items like remotes are situated in an easy-to-find area.
Cleaning Checklist for Dining Rooms
- Wipe crumbs off tabletops and seats and pay attention to tacky places.
- Clean chair legs and backs.
- Rejuvenate wood tables by polishing or use glass cleaner on a glass-top table.
- Use a soft duster to remove dust from open shelving with breakables or dishes.
Cleaning Checklist for Apartment Kitchens
- Give the cabinets a wipe with soapy water on a cloth and quickly follow behind with a a clean, slightly dampened cloth].
- Wipe off kitchen counters with the right cleaning solution for your specific material or simply use white vinegar.
- Wash out your kitchen sink with a paste of baking soda and water. A few shakes of baking soda sprinked down the garbage disposal will help in eliminating foul odors. Wash it away with water after it’s had time to work for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn on the dishwasher with a shallow food storage container of vinegar inside. Once complete, wipe it out with a clean cloth.
- Get a cup of water boiling in the microwave to let the dampened air loosen up burned-on food debris. Wipe out with a dampened cloth or sponge.
- Carefully remove and clean stove burner parts in the sink. Spray the oven door and stove with an appropriate product or a one-to-one mix of household vinegar and water and use a little elbow grease.
- Follow the self-cleaning instructions for your oven or just use baking soda and water to scrub it out.
- Employ a a little dish soap or an equal blend of vinegar and water to clean the fridge inside and out; follow with a damp cloth. After that’s complete, roll the fridge forward and sweep the floor underneath.
Cleaning Checklists For Bathrooms
- Wide down mirrors with a spray-on cleaner and a clean rag.
- Wipe down all surfaces with an all-purpose cleaner or vinegar and water on a sponge or cloth.
- Gently wipe cabinetry with some soap and water and follow with a damp cloth.
- Give the toilet a quick brush.
- Clean off the exterior surfaces of the toilet with your choice of vinegar or disinfectant.
- Scrub the the walls and surfaces of your shower and tub with your preferred cleaner or vinegar-water mix.
Bedroom Cleaning Checklist for Brownsburg
- Tidy up or reorganize your closet.
- Use a duster for shelving and flat surfaces.
- Change and wash the sheets.
- Collect your dirty clothes from the floor and place them in the hamper.
- Utilize a vacuum attachment to dust under the bed.
Choose Your New Home At Union Green
A tidy and neat apartment is great, but there are times when you might want a new apartment entirely. You should consider the spacious, luxury apartments at Union Green. Reach out to our leasing specialists at 463-888-7185 or request a tour to view your options.